Oleh sebab aku single sekarang, aku takde pape nak cakap pasal boyfren atau girlfren. Erm..nak bernostalgia pasal valentine’s day zaman kapel dulu pon…tarak. Cos takde memori yang indah dengan exbf on 14 Feb for 3 years. Cos he’s like “apa gune wish valentine kalo x dpt jumpe” lulz… ler, stakat wish pon ok. Paling kureng pon bagi hadiah belated ke lukis untuk aku pon boley gak. Tak best langsung. Elok la, or else aku asyik teringat2 kenangan terindah.
Now I shall speak about my favourite couples in anime and video game. Oh no no real life stuff here. I is otaku *megane twinkles*. Take note that they are not in order…
WARNING: Okay read with an open mind… sebab ada mix of hetero and homo couples in one post.
Fave Hetero couples
1. Cloud x Tifa (Final Fantasy VII series)
- There’s a debate about who is Cloud’s heroine; Aerith or Tifa. In the official Yoshitaka Amano’s artwork, it may appear that Aerith is the heroine. And that she’s more feminine than Tifa, she’s more likely his main love interest. But I don’t deny that Cloud has feelings for Aerith and even has this necrophillic behaviour towards her (as seen in Advent Children movie). But hey, she’s goddamn dead! probably alive in the lifestream, but still, she’s no longer breathing. That’s why I strongly support Cloud x Tifa, with Tifa being his childhood friend. And lemme remind you that Cloud wants to become a SOLDIER for Tifa. And Tifa isn’t your average heroine…she kicks ass and she’s as sweet as a lady should be.
2. Kenshin x Tomoe (Rurouni Kenshin)
- Sape dah tengok Samurai X anime, you’ll probably think it’s weird why it isn’t Kenshin x Kaoru. Well, tell ya what, for those who didn’t read the manga sampai habis or watch the OVA… Tomoe is Kenshin’s first love, and deceased wife. Mula2 they’re pretending to be husband and wife… then they sorta fell in love with each other mysteriously. Er…tapi..tak nampak sangat. Cos Tomoe is an introvert… somehow she reminds me of myself a bit. Shame that they tak sempat have children cos Tomoe sacrificed herself for the one she loves *__* how noble! ❤
3. ZERO x Karin Kouzuki (Code Geass)
- Agak pelik… not Lelouch x Kallen. But ZERO x Karin. I have this fetish for leader x subordinate relationship. It’s kinda one-sided, but I admire how Karin looks up to zero. Well, I haven’t watched R2 so i dunno what happened between them really.
4. Kuno x Nabiki (Ranma ½)
- actually, they’re just supporting characters and they’re a minor pair. Well, they did not exactly officially declare themselves as a couple, but they have the potential. Kuno and Nabiki are classmates, and Kuno is after Nabiki’s tsundere sister. Nabiki on the other hand, betrays her sister buy selling her pics to the perverted self-proclaim “Blue Thunder” just for the money. A filler episode in the anime showed that Nabiki is meant for Kuno, but whether it’s true or not remains a mystery. But I like seeing them putting their heads together… besides Kuno is filthy rich, Nabiki should just marry him for the money XD.
5. Seifer x Fuujin (Final Fantasy VIII)
- Not an official pairing either, but potential in my eyes. This is another leader x subordinate relationship which I fancy so much. Seifer is an arrogant character who failed his SeeD exams a couple of times while being followed around by his cronies; the dumb Raijin and the tough Fuujin. Fuujin suka cakap sepatah2, with a loud voice. She’s probably like Kallen, admiring Seifer from afar. Only once in the game she softens her voice preventing Seifer to go rampage. and that is sweet ^w^
6. Naruto x Hinata (Naruto)
- Cos I don’t see any chemistry between Sakura and Naruto (probably see some in the 2nd season), I think NaruHina would make a cute couple. Since Hinata is the first person who acknowledged Naruto, doncha think she deserves to be his girlfriend? But I have a bad feeling her fate would end up like Tomoe… or maybe she has to marry Neji intsead >.<
7. Hiruma x Mamori (Eyeshield 21)
- When opposites attract… and when great minds think alike. Wargrhgrh aku tensen tengok how their relationship progress! Sebab Hiruma is too manly to fall in love, and Mamori pulak…too angelic to stand next to the devil. Anyway…rasanye Mamori satu2 nye awek yg leh handle si Hiruma tuh.
8. Ryo x King (King of Fighters series)
- Judging on how they first met… it’s kinda weird. They had a battle, then King’s shirt ripped off, then Ryo sorta treats her like a lady. King disguises as a man to participate in Muey Thai contest for her brother but dipandang serong once discovered that she’s a woman. What’s even better, Ryo’s dad approves of King and wants her to become the mother of the next generation’s dojo heir XD.
9. Tamaki Suou x Haruhi Fujioka (Ouran High School Host Club)
- Tamaki may have charmed a lot of women, but I can tell that he seems to have sincere feelings towards Haruhi…although it looks more like he’s playing the role of a ‘father’ to her. Which I think is sweet still.
10. Natsu x Erza (Fairy Tail)
- A potentail paring. I don’t like Natsu being paired up with the whiny Lucy… and he did go as far as eating some destructive power thing to save Erza’s life. Only a real hero would do that to a really strong heroine.
Fave Yaoi Couples
*fujoshi mode on* this is gonna be embarrassing >///>
1. Balthier x Vaan (Final Fantasy XII)
- Not even an official pairing… but it’s what fujoshi often do, by pairing guys who are not meant to be a couple. Why I like them…is because of the master x apprentice relationship. Too bad they lack interaction in the game, but fujoshi would of course use their wild imaginations to make it happen!
2. Kakashi x Iruka (Naruto)
- This is the first ever BL pairing that I ever got serious with. Back then I was still innocent, and limit myself to mild shonen-ai. I don’t see much of them in the manga… but since I watched the anime first, there’s a bit of filler in the anime and saw some chemistry between Kakashi and Iruka. I instantly fell in love with both of them ❤
3. Germany/Ludwig x Italy/Feliciano Vargas (Hetalia)
- one word: CUTE. and they’re new on my top 10 list :3. This is when history gets freakin interesting…
4. Axel x Roxas (Kingdom Hearts)
- Cos Axel is so obsessed in taking Roxas back into the organization…and gets excited when Roxas pretends to remember him… and Axel says he’d miss Roxas if he goes away…and what confirms that they’re indeed lovers (pure fangirlism) is when Axel says “He’s the only one who made me feel like I had a heart”. WAHHH *nosebleed*
5. Zack Fair x Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII series)
6. Itsuki Kujo x Shotaro Kadoma (Hanazakari to Kimitachi e)
- They are extremely minor characters… so you don’t see much of them. I wish there’s more cos Shotaro is a fcukin’ CUTE shota uke and Itsuki is a fcukin’ SEXY manly seme. I think I kept a pic of half-naked Itsuki >///>. The best scene for the two is during a dance party, where Shotaro had to crossdress as a girl in an evening gown and Itsuki grabs him while saying that the boy is his partner <333 so cute!!
7. Kamina x Simon (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
- They are soulmates! brothers! Because Kamina thrusts trusts the cowardly Simon so much, and because Simon so genuinely wants to protect the manly Kamina so much, how can I not love them?? Okay, I may not just like them as a pair, but I also like them as a team. Kamina means a lot to Simon that he made a bunch of statues of him after he died *cries*. Oh how I love seeing them go… GATTAI!!! *thinks dirty* <333
8. Usagi/Akihiko Usami x Misaki Takahashi (Junjou Romantica)
- Dalam banyak2 kapel di sini… they’re the only ones who are official lovers. YES THEY ARE LOVERRRRSSS. Usagi is the (fictional) gay character to begin with, being in love with his best friend for 15 years only to be heartbroken when his best friend announced that he’s going to get married (with a woman la). He’s kinda quick to switch his love to his best friend’s brother when the younger boy cried for him. Yang peliknya… Misaki still can tolerate living with Usagi even after getting molested when they first meet >_>. But apa2 pon… like my friend Jo said, their romance is sweeter than your average romantic comedy couples.
9. Shin Soujiro x Sena Kobayakawa (Eyeshield 21)
- Er… yes, weirdness. I dunno why I see something… lovely aura between them… maybe it’s becos of the rivalry. Even i dunno how to explain… but i’m sure there are better couples than this that I like.
10. Stein x Spirit/DeathScythe (Soul Eater)
- Spirit is Stein’s senpai… but he’s more like the dominant one. I still don’t know about their past, but they were partners for 5 years during their student years. Now they are teachers in Shibusen. So why did the fandom of this couple spark? It’s when Stein says to Maka, “So this is the child of the woman who stole my precious experiment”. ahem… experiment..? ;DDD
Obviously…there are more of them. I just can’t think of who since I abandon a lot of fandoms XD.
Fave Yuri Couples
1. Barnette x Jura (Vandread)
- In Vandread… it’s normal for women to be paired up. In this story, Men and Women lived in different planet. The manlier woman can make the feminine woman pregnant. Weird… there’s no scientific explanation to this. Men on the other hand… well, babies born in factories >_>;;. So… Jura once said she wants to get pregnant (with a guy) but Barnette thought Jura wants her to become the Homme. LOL.
2. Jo x Meg (Bakuretsu Tenshi)
- From how they first met to how they had to separate. But it’s kinda annoying to see how Meg seems clingy to Jo. jo doesn’t seem to mind much. Personally, I kinda prefer Jo with that chef guy.
3. Chie Satonaka x Yukiko Amagi (Persona 4)
- Yukiko’s shadow says that Chie is her prince charming… while Chie genuinely wants to protect her best friend Yukiko. *sigh* What more can I say?
4. Milly Ashford x Shirley Fenette (Code Geass)
- Cos Milly usha Shirley’s boobs lol. Okay…they certainly make a better couple than Lulu x Shirley or Lloyd
5…. no idea anymoar D:
I dont have much to explain in yuri cos I don’t fancy it that much…
End of post. Oh before i forget…and before the day ends. I’d like to wish Happy Valentine’s Day to my favourite parings up there. May your love last forever no matter how fictional you guys are ❤
I chat with my cousin last night, she’s just 12 (going on 13) and her views about love is mature enough to make her vow not to have any boyfriends until she is an adult. Hopefully she’ll stick to the plan, unlike me, who vowed the same thing when I was her age but ended up falling in love with someone when I was still at school. Later, it ended with one hell of a break-up – which now I think it’s a good omen for myself.
Anyways, one reason why she doesn’t want to have boyfriends is because she is sick of listening to her friend’s complaints about her boyfriend. So comes the question, if you cannot stand him, then why jump into a relationship? I see kids as young as 12 these days just wanna date for the fun of it…they think it’s a “cool trend”, seeing how late teens do and assuming that they’re already adult enough to be involved in romance.
Hell no, kids. You’re wayyyy to young for girlfriends or boyfriends. Okay, maybe having a crush isn’t wrong, but you’re ruining your future once you get your love returned.
Some aspiring whore prodded my cousin to FIND a boyfriend. I LOL’d. I told my cousin to tell this friend of hers lotsa things… like being in a relationship at this age is not appropriate, and teenage guys are just looking for ‘fun’…and that this type of player attitude for girls have no future (my grandma says this). “Sampai bila ko nak jadi mainan lelaki? Besar nnt nak jadi apa? Pelacur?” Forgive my foul mouth, but my cousin actually copypasted that to the ho-in-training’s YM and she got pissed.
Then my cousin give me some details about her… at the age of 12, already knows how to play switching boyfriends for more than 10 times and going out with random anonymous guys from the internut. She dated somebody twice her age too. HWAHA, kids, that is NOT what you call ‘cool’. That’s NAIVE…you think having some pakcik as a boyfriend is awesum?? Geez, seriously… this girl has never heard of pedobears roaming about.
Now kids…your parents didn’t send you to school for nothing. As you step into school, they say goodbye to you with full of hope; “My child will bring greater good for the future”. They silently pray that you work hard for yourself and their sake. They hope you focus on your studies.. they did not send you to school to find your so-called future husband/wife (they’d just pick some random bride/groom for you if they want you to get married so badly). Seriously, don’t make them waste their money on your school fees by becoming lovestruck yer whole life. Think of your future and what you wanna do, not how happy you want to be during the present (unless u just simply wanna be a normal housewife…then i have nothing to say).
And they should monitor their kids in internut usage as well. (cos mine have no idea about my dose of ‘guilty pleasure’ i find in the net >w> )
I’m not saying this as a holier-than-thou person, i’m saying this as a young adult who already went through the adolescent phase.
Akibat takde keje (dan malas nak study), sempat aku terjemahkan puisi yang kutulis 2 bulan lalu. Saje nak mengasah bakat menulis dalam Bahasa Melayu. Namun, bagiku tak cukup memuaskan… lantak la. Enjoy.
HANYA DALAM MIMPI
Senyumanmu terukir terpahat di hati,
Kubawa hasil seni ini kesana kemari,
Dijaga dengan rapi,
Bagaikan harta pusaka.
Hanya dalam mimpi,
Kau bagaikan wira,
Yang melindungi seorang permaisuri,
Yang kurniakan segala nikmat,
Hanya dikaulah lelaki sejati.
Hanya dalam mimpi,
Kedengaran lafaz cintamu berulang-kali,
Segala pujian diimbas kembali,
Segala janjimu menjadi nyata,
Hanya kenangan pun cukup mengkhayalankan.
Hanya dalam mimpi,
Bertukarlah kata-kata ijab dan kabul,
Bangga dipasangkan di atas pelamin,
Waktu susah dan senang – sehidup semati,
Berasmaradana hingga ke ambang pagi.
Senyumanmu terukir, terpahat di memori,
Sentiasa di sisi di dalam tidurku,
Selamat dalam hati,
Kerna tidak bisa melihatnya lagi
Karya original —> Only in Dreams