Mak aku selalu pesan… we must be adventurous (when it comes to eating food). Mak aku jenis daredevil kalo bab cuba2 makan ni. Aku ni takot2 sikit. Tapi masa aku masuk matriks, tu la first time aku nak cuba makanan baru. Aku makan nasi kerabu… and fell in love with it.
When it comes to Japanese food, I’m all out for it! Especially sushi, which is easy to get in Giant supermarkets. My top fave would be Okonomiyaki…the best i’ve ever tasted was the one sold during the first GACC event. Then I couldn’t find any other as good as that one. I’m thinking of cooking it myself cos it seems easy. However, I’m not a big fan of Japanese noodles like Ramen, Soba and Udon… i dunno why. The noodle strands are kinda thick and chewy. Yakitori is…hmm… well, not as good as ayam percik and satay. Teppanyaki ain’t bad either…except that it has a lot of tauge. Oyes…and not to forget meron pan (melon bread for those who are Japanese illiterate XD), I never let go of the oppurtunity to buy it whenever I see it. It’s not a national Japanese bread but it’s a popular pastry in the land of the rising sun.
oh Wapanese much? =/ you may say so.
Back to the main story… Whenever I go to Midvalley Megamall, I’ve always noticed this takoyaki stand hidden somewhere beyond the escalator as I make my way to the surau. We often stop by the bakery before heading back to campus, and I know I keep peering at the stand at the corner of my eye. Selalunya…asyik terlepas je peluang nak beli takoyaki.
2 days ago, aku bertekad, AKU MESTI BELI JUGAK TAKOYAKI. Again, me and my buddies’ routine is to buy some bread at the bakery. I wanna let them go there first, while I admire those round little things being sizzled by the heat >w<. But then…
shi- what are they doing here. I is embarrassed to show my wapanism >///>. then to my surprise…
Well…i’m surprised that tiram and fatin (the domino thing…long story XD) actually wants to try some. Dahler sushi pon susah nak consume… ni nak try takoyaki lak (nasib baik korang leh makan ramen). YOU GUYS ARE CRAZEHH!! Demo…I’m even MOAR surprise u guys choose that chicken + cheese thing. Honestly…if i were you i’d pick the original isi…which is octopus. “Tako” means Octopus in the first place. So… aku tak tau apa rasa ayam + keju kalo dimasak ala takoyaki.
and the result is…
They showed this…negative reaction… i can see from their faces. “Aku rasa ni yang paling terakhir aku makan ni” they say lulz. Aku sorang je makan dgn bahagia *___*. Aww man. My wapanese side is offended D:. Takoyaki IS good…just this one is not the best I’ve ever tasted..aaaand… CHICKEN + CHEESE?? Apa kejadah… i gave it a shot and it doesn’t taste as good as the original octupus ball. Even in Sushi King the Takoyaki is not as good (mahal je lebey, tapi kecik2 dan tak best)… But..but…don’t give excuse that the sotong is mentah >_>. Kalo mentah pon…dah goreng kat dalam bebola tu..masak jugak wor. T__T nee…aku tanya kak magfirah pon dia kata takoyaki tu sodaaaap.
OK, next, let’s try OKONOMIYAKI! Now that’s hard to find in normal stores… gotta hunt down for it. =D
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, Realplayer etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down NO MATTER HOW SILLY it sounds.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. For best result,put in various song from various singer at least 50 songs.
25 Pasal aku
1. If someone says, “Will you marry me… you say?
Innocent Sorrow – Abingdon Boy’s School
(ada maksud tersirat…)
2. How would you describe yourself?
Dearly Beloved (Kingdom Hearts OST) – Kaoru Wada
3. What do you like in a girl / boy?
lisianthus (tv size) – Levantine
(yes, mana-sama…i have this in my playlist… >///> …so what does it mean..?)
4. How do you feel today?
Sonic & Knuckles iMushroom OC Remix – GaMeBoX
(lol apatah…aku nak interpret pon tak tau nak kata apa…)
5. What is your life’s purpose?
Dancing Samurai – Gackpoid
6. What is your motto?
Eyes on Me – Faye Wong
(…………bak kata Prof Roslan… jgn perasan la org pandang kamu DX)
7. What do your friends think of you?
Chocobo FFXII Arrange Ver. 1 – Hitoshi Sakimoto
(mak aih?? Kwn aku nama Chocobo ade la…apsal aku??)
8. What do you think of your parents?
Easier to Run – Linkin Park
9. What do you think about very often?
Like a Foojin – Beck Mongolian Chop Squad (Justin Cook)
10. What is some good advice for me?
Yes Please- Muse
(hey that doesn’t answer the question!)
11. What do you think of your best friend?
A Little Pain – Olivia (inspi’ Reira from NANA)
(aku…tataw apa maksudnye ahahaha, erm…ye kot…sakit…)
12. What do you think of the person you like?
Wherever You Will Go – The Calling
(stalker..lol…i think i got similar Q before and got this answer too O_O )
13. What is your life story?
Fanatic Waltz Orochi Shermie ( King of Fighter ’98 OST)
(hwahahhaa fanatic ke…menari2 lak tu)
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
True Kagura (Okami OST) – Hiroshi Yamaguchi
(weh Kagura tu pokok la…aku nak jadi pokok??)
15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
The Winner (Final Fantasy VIII OST) – Nobuo Uematsu
(lol bangkai…mmg dia menang hatiku la tuh <3)
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Interlude – Muse
(bunyi gitar je wat pe…)
17. What will they play at your funeral?
Say the Word (Kim Possible) – Christy Romano Carlson
(lagu gembira ni…korg hepi la aku mati eh…k fine…)
18. What is your hobby/interest?
Lagu Kolej Kelima
19. What is your biggest fear?
Sacred – Tokio Hotel
(apa nak takot benda suci lak…)
20. What is your biggest secret?
The Gold Saucer (Final Fantasy VII) – Nobuo Uematsu
(aku bukan kilang duit lor…tp aku mmg simpan duit banding dgn member2 lain ahaks)
21. What do you think of your friends?
Final Fantasy Pray – Pray (Final Fantasy)
22. What did you do last night?
Mirror Mirror – M2M
(kantoi lolz… weh aku bukan jenis suka usha diri kat cermin k…)
23. How would you describe your mom?
Electric de Chocobo (Final Fantasy VII) – Nobuo Uematsu
(not related -_- )
24. What do people assume when they first look at me?
In the End – Linkin Park
25. Will I have a happy life?
Theme from Bitter Moon – Vangelis
(cam tak je…)
- sape2 je
Sebenarnye…selain keje lukis2 ni, aku suka tulis puisi. Tapi kebanyakan puisi aku tulis dalam Bahasa Inggeris. Hence the name “Poet of Fall”, where the ‘fall’ or autumn refers to the season I am born in, although we do not experience any seasonal changes here in the tropical rainforest climate (musim durian ada la).
Aku start minat tulis benda camni…or secara lebih umumnya, “menulis” sejak aku kecil lagi. Mak aku suka dedahkan aku kat buku2 yang seskema-skema nye ajar Grammar (kartun pon ada gak) dan cerita fairy tales sampai la ke buku Enid Blyton. Kemudian…datangnya buku Nursery Rhymes. Puisi kanak2, kebanyakannya dalam bentuk jenaka. Masa tu…aku tak tau la apa perasaan aku. Tapi sekarang ni, aku rasa masa aku baca buku Nursery Rhyme tu…puisi sume indah2 belaka.
Er…tapi aku rasa first time aku start berjinak dengan benda ala2 puisi ni masa aku dalam sekolah rendah. tapi lawak gile aa… aku main tukar2 lirik lagu BI. Banyak aku tukar…lepas tu dah letih main tukar2 lirik, aku tulis lirik sendiri. Dah ada tune kat kepala, tapi masalahnye takde alat muzik nak compose. Aku ada belajar muzik sket dulu, tapi halfway through aku quit. Rasa rugi lak.
Oleh sebab takde alat muzik, maka harapan nak jadi penulis lirik atau komposer agak hancus la. Tapi aku ada alternatif lain. Aku nak tulis puisi! Bukan nye dapat kerja pon jadi pemuisi…tapi tulis puisi je la. Takde la rasa angan2 nak jadi pencipta lagu. Tapi aku tak ingat start bila aku serius tulis puisi…maybe time aku umur 15 tahun.
Aku jarang tulis dalam Bahasa Melayu…kalau ada pon dah terkubur kat mana entah. Yang aku simpan, puisi yang aku tulis untuk pertandingan menulis puisi sempena Hari Kemerdekaan anjuran Pusat Sumber di matrikulasi. Saje2 je masuk…sebab boring. Lagi satu nak test power, tengok aku terer tak tulis dalam BM sebagaimana hebatnya aku tulis dalam BI (cewahhh). Tapi aku rasa serba salah sebab puisi aku tulis ni banyak ter-influence oleh orang lain punya sajak. Sebab aku suka sangat mood dan idea sajaknya aku pon tercilok dan sesuaikan hasil perah otaknya dengan stail nukilan aku. Sebab idea nye lain daripada lain… camne nak describe… “tak skema” la. Tak terlalu tipikal. Sungguh tak kusangka, aku menang tempat kedua! Malangnya tak dapat sijil, tapi menang hamper dipenuhi coklat dan jajan lolz.
Tapi… hasil kerja aku kebanyakannya takde tone yang bervariasi. Mood yang aku guna agak limited, sebab aku punya nukilan hanya akan ‘menjadi’ jika aku pakai nada yang negatif. Yang ceria hampir tiada. Seperti yang boleh dilihat di sini, semuanya bunyi cam sedih dan murung. Aku taktau kalo orang laen boleh terima ke tak…sebab cam negatif gegila la. Sebab kalo tengok mana2 punya pertandingan puisi sume nak tema yang skema2. Aku susah nak adapt…seolah2 takleh nak sesuaikan diri di negara orang. Tu la sebabnya aku tak pernah masuk pertandingan apa2. Sekali tu je masa kat matriks.
satu lagi aku suka praktikkan; metafora, hiperbola dan simbolisme. Aku kurang selesa jikalau puisi ku bunyi macam terlalu straight forward. So kalau sesiapa rajin baca my English poems, they’re all not so easy to understand. It will take a lot of effort to interpret it. Aku suka buat orang fikir… “apa yang dia maksudkan ni?”, kasi fikir kritis dan kreatif sikit dengan maksud yang tersirat. But some ada yang tersirat sangat hanya aku sahaja yang faham, kalau orang lain tak faham takpe. Kalau nak tafsir kepada maksud lain pon sukati la. Janji aku ada privacy sikit meluahkan perasaan walaupun orang awam boleh baca. Kalo nak taw, influence puisi aku banyak datang dari lagu alternative rock cam Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance gitu. Betul ni. ahhaha. Selain tu… lagu2 Jepun punye lirik sangat indah kalo bandingkan dengan lagu Melayu yang balik2 lafaz benda yang sama.
…kat kolej ada Pesta Puisi Dayasari pulak..hmm.. rasa cam nak try join skali lagi… tapi bila dapat tau kena present kat stage, tak moh la aku. Aku ni tau tulis je, tapi bab nak mencapab ni aku fail la. Belum sempat naik pentas dah kalah dah hwaaha. kesian… bakat aku ni jenis dok sebalik tabir, jadi bayang2 je. Kalau la bole ada orang mewakili aku, bacakan hasil tulisan aku, aku sanggup bagi dia hadiah printer tu. Atau apa2 lagi hadiah di tempat bukan tempat pertama. Asalkan aku dapat sijil ehehe.
Aku tetiba dapat satu idea ni. But again, agak negatif lah bunyi nye…sebab ianya ikhlas dari hati. Mungkin sukar bagi khayalak ramai terimanya. Mungkin bunyi macam terpesong akidah ke apa (taktau apa diskripsi yg sesuai lol)….mungkin la. Tapi yang aku tau, puisi aku memang lain daripada (kebanyakan) orang lain. Again, aku rasa cam nak luahkan isi hati sekarang ni…but at the same time nak mem-privatekan aku nye puisi ni sebab cam tak sesuai bagi ‘orang biasa’ dengar.
……………Rodi ko jgn taruk nama aku!!
Hari tu kitorang belajar pasal astronomy.
Sangat sangatlah menarik. Kuliah tadi membuatkan aku terfikir… camne wujudnye graviti? Kenapa matahari, planet dan binatng sahaja ada graviti? Kenapa mesti sesuatu yang besar? Kenapa sebiji guli tak boleh tarik beberapa gumpal pasir? Nak kata kuasa magnet tak jugak, magnet hanya menarik elemen besi… Allah maha berkuasa. Aku suka fizik, walau susah mana pun, sebab fizik boleh buat aku renung… (rasa cam salah je ayat BM ni)
Tapi tu bukan main point tajuk ni.
Sepanjang minggu ni aku banyak buat keje…hari tu sebelum balik, aku sampai pening kepala potong2 atau ‘ukir’ polisterin kepada bentuk yang halus2. adoi..
ok back to main point…
Aku dalam dilema.
Sepanjang cuti ni aku memang cuti sakan; main game, tengok anime dan baca komik. Assignment dengan hal projek kolej pun terlupa. Walau ku dah pesan suruh mencari bahan2 kepada AJK, tapi aku terlupa pula nak mesej mereka suruh hantar e-mail. Kan senang, aku dah boleh susun2 kat word dah. Malas punya pasal. bak kata pak cik aku masa zaman mudanya “cuti cuti la!”
But then…that’s not he case dowh. Maka dilema pertama ialah;
1. Balik sini rasa agak serba salah la sebab tak buat headstart. Tapi mulanya aku nak balik kolej awal, tapi ada masalah sikit. So anyways, sepatutnya dah kena buat board dan gantung banner…tapi ada perubahan idea sikit…so jadi terlewat lak. Pastu pulak asainmen belum siap! tu la aku kata…mmg cuti tak ingat dunia. Nasib baik selasa banyak free, so aku bole la sempat beli barang yang tertentu dan buat kerja yang tertentu. The thing is…lepas kelas aku study/copy/discuss asainmen dengan coursemate… nampaknya kitorang agak lama discus dan makan tengah hari. Oleh itu, aku terpaksa ponteng satu kelas. Kan dah mungkir polisi aku “aku masuk UM nak belajar, bukan nak aktif kolej”. wargh…skali tu je..aku korbankan peluang menimba ilmu D: tapi terpaksa…nak harapkan orang bawahan liat sikit. tambah lagi dengan perasaan serba salah…
Aku dalam dilema… ni dilema kedua;
2. Kerja projek MPD aku terpaksa banyak tangguh…tapi makin ditangguh makin susah mau panggil anak buah turun. Sebab diorang ada meeting tah brapa banyak la..tu la akibat aktif gile kat kolej. Masa first year aku tak aktif pon…2nd year baru tetiba gatal nak masuk projek cheyyyhhh. Ok…oleh sebab kerisauan kekurangan kakitangan untuk buat kerja… aku nak kena pilih antara dua; pergi ke meeting NBD atau pergi sambung kerja publisiti MPD. In the end, aku pilih MPD. Sure…NBD lebih kepada kebajikan…tapi aku rasa aku jadi ‘manager (Tech)’ pun sebab nak fill in the blank. Lagipun ‘manager’ bukan aku sorang… MPD ni aku sorang je ketua divisi… tugas aku dalam NBD aku tak rasa apa2 sangat..rasa cam tak guna. And masa meeting aku rasa cam janggal…maybe cos aku bukan AJK pada tahun lepas. MPD, walaupun still tak rapat sangat dengan sesaper, aku boleh ngam lagi la. At least Penolong Pengarah pon kena involve dalam tugasan gak. So rasa sangat berbaloi buat kerja ni. So aku excuse myself from meeting, dan buat kerja publisiti with my AJK gone somewhere else.
Aku dalam dilema…yang ketiga pula;
3. Aku nak pergi Penang. Aku nak ikot ke outstation NBD di Penang. Aku terlupa pula tarikh nak pergi Penang ialah this weekend. Aku nak pergi Penang seba aku rindu Penang…dah lama tak balik ke situ D:. Pastu pulak, mak aku suruh balik weekend ni sebab nak buat cermin mata. Tapi mak aku ok je kalo aku takleh balik. Then terfikir balik…kalo aku pergi Penang…tugasan publisiti MPD ni sape nak buat? Dah banyak dah depend kat pengarah, takkan nak serahkan kat dia lagi? Lagipun… bukan nak bajet ke hape… kalo aku takde, tugas takkan jalan. Aku ni jenis tak caya sangat kat orang… tambahan lagi dengan AJK yang baru je kenal2. Aku kena supervise gak…tak pun buat kerja sendiri. Seronok gak buat kerja sendiri tho. Pastu ada test pulak next week! So… in the end… aku rasa nak korbankan peluang nak pergi utara… Tapi no worries, Linda (coursemate) dah ajak gi majlis kawen dia..eh! Kakak dia la… =D. Kalau dah tak pergi Penang…langsung aku takde mood nak pergi outstation yang lain dah. Pahang tak pernah gi, but for some reason aku taknak. Seremban? LOLZ selalu balik kowt? Johor..? Meh… Melaka pon… selalu jumpe adik kat situ daa…
Aku dalam dilema…yang terakhir dan still dalam consideration.
4. Sekali sekala seumur hidup aku nak jadi vain. Teringin nak jadi gedik tetiba… oleh sebab aku jarang buat begini..tetiba rasa nak buat. Kali ni MPD nye tema ialah… Raikan Cintan. Tema warna merah, pink dan putih. Hmm…oleh sebab berkenan dengan baju ala gothic lolita…aku tanya la mieko sebab dia kan suka fesyen begitu. Pastu dia rekomen aku satu baju nihhh…tapi aku tak minat sgt sebab merah. Aku nak putih…tapi dia hasut punye hasut…aku tersuka pulak yang merah tu >///>. Masalahnya… Rm480 siot. Mak aku mesti takkan bagi…nak sewa pon takleh. Ye la… tak berbaloi la kalau pakai untuk malam tu je. THE THING IS! BUKAN SELALU AKU BUAT GINI! SAPE NAK TENGOK AKU PAKAI FEMININ SIKIT (selain baju kurung)?? So nampaknye aku kena senyap2 beli dan sorok drp mak aku.Or else dia bebel2 sampai aku pon sanggup lepaskan peluang nak jadi cun satu malam… Risky risky… Satu lagi masalah…takot tak muat! Kena berdiet secara drastic kot. Kata tuan punye baju bole adjust…but still… *worry* Dan aku pon cadang nak gi window shopping dulu tengok kalo ada baju yang lagi gempak ke… Tapi perasaan aku sekarang lebih kepada baju tu… thanks a lot mieko =_+. Aku ter-blurt out about it kat member2…diorang lak makin menghasut aku melalui kaedah menyokong lol.
Jadi korang nak hasut aku gak ke? (please do >_< )
Name : fnd
Sisters : One biological sister, 2 non related onee-san’s (Mie onee-san, Heera-nee)
Brothers : Nay… I have one non related aniki ^^; Neo-sama! (but he’s married lol)
Shoe size : 8
Height : 154 T_T
Where do you live : Somewhere in the shadows lol
Have you ever been on a plane : Oyea. Recently, but that isn’t my first time.
Swam in the ocean : YUP! Tioman is LOVE
Fallen asleep at school : Erm… never in class.
Broken someone’s heart : I wish I was the one who did it first
Fell off your chair : I don’t recall
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Used to…bahhh
Saved e-mails : malas nak delete
What is your room like : full of RANDOM SH1T. omg whut is this bunny plushie doing here?? >_>
What’s right beside you: my darkside… *wind blows*
What is the last thing you ate : Mini Magnum
Chicken pox : Not yet…
Sore throat : a couple of months ago
Stitches : I’m not that rowdy
Do you Believe in love at first sight : lessee… NO (except for Vincent Valentine’s case)
Like picnics : I do not know
Who was/were…The last person you danced with : I don’t dance…
Last made you smile : my cat…
You last yelled at : Tiram tiram… i think it was about the KFC box thing… ^^;; (kisah lama tahun lepas ahaks)
Today did you…
Talk to someone you like: is there someone i like in the first place…?
Get sick : nope
Talk to an ex : No wai
Miss someone : ………………………..not really
Who do you really hate: that would be… me!
Do you like your hand-writing : My primary school teacher said it’s like the letters are dancing. So, of course i like it… No, honestly, I don’t =_=.
Are your toe nails painted : No, I’m too GAR for that…
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: wtf is this kinky question >////<
What color shirt are you wearing now : White
Are you a friendly person : Plasticly friendly
Do you have any pets : I have a cat :3
Do you sleep with the TV on : Not really.
What are you doing right now : I’m so not sitting in front of the laptop… >_>
Can you handle the truth : Yes… I’d rather know the truth.
Are you closer to your mother or father : most probably closer to Madam Grammar Nazi, but i learn about from Rurouni
Do you eat healthy : No D:
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : emmm just one. Probably buried somewhere in My Documents.
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Jo-chan
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : …………quiet…………
Are you confident : I’m kinda like Simon in a way… kejap konfiden kejap tak…
5 things I was doing 10 years ago (feels old)
- Just turned 10
- Danced “Tearin’ up my Heart” (*NSYNC) on stage >///>
- Fangirls over Sailormoon
- Fangirls over Spice Girls
- Oh wow…play this World Explorer game on the PC!
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
- Bribe those who dream of making constructions for so-called developments to stop them for the sake of the environment.
- Charity duh. I don’t need money as much as they do.
- Buy original stuff, original games, and of course… all video game consoles that existed. gya~
- Start collecting figurines
- Belanja orang kot…
5 of my bad habits
- Postpone my tasks. Procastinating
- My sarcasm and bad temper
- Being untidy cos untidiness give me comfort
- Rather spend the whole day online then train myself to become a better woman lol
- ….srsly critical yaoi addiction…
5 places I’ve lived/living
- Negeri Sembilan
- Does staying about 1 week in Penang count?
WARNING: This post contains pictures of light homosexuality. Please close this window/tab or click the ‘back’ button if you do not wish to see especially if you’re extremely homophobic. For those who are persistently curious, I suggest you read this with an open mind. After all, this is purely fiction and is meant to be just for laughs.
This is a spin-off… a filler episode for the original fiction. |3
One day users called deady and vien spammed mana’s domain and accidentaly did a real-time role play. Shiro (aka ragey) was there as a witness. Thus, out of boredom, I decided to draw a comic strip out of it. Thanks to Axis Power Hetalia for the inspiration to do this 😄
HIME-SAMA’S TEA PARTY
HAH. Don’t say I didn’t warn ya- …now don’t start yappin’ yer preach or sumthing if you cant take the joke.
Edit… somehow there was this stupid connection error…my blog jadi tak lengkap >_>
I hope you guys enjoy those lousy comic strips using my not so rajin talent. But i do like how i drew hime-sama and deady there *syok sendiri*. I dunno if i succeeded bringing out the yuri mood cos I presented this using the yaoi mechanism, I have better understanding with that genre. I’m not into yuri..(but the complete opposite!) nor am I a lesbian.
somehow I feel like my life is in danger after finishing this…
*thin blade cuts through chest*
A-agent Vulpine..!? …you..you ungrateful…original character…gwaaa—
*UNIMAGINABLE BLOOD & GORE*
[thus VN dies slaughtered by her own Alter-ego]
It’s…a sad sad day…so sad… and sorrowful…cos I had to go back to college..back to this ruddy room.. with incomplete stack of assignments…and this wonderrrful project work (my brains are strained from a lot of squeezing). I wanna cryyyyy… TDT
As usual…Rurouni Oyaji is the one who send me back..using the car, not some random airship. The old but sleek black Wira. well, i had a lot of things to bring (like the lovvvelyyy materials for project…which isn’t that much but the size does matter…0_0 ). He took the Lekas highway route…which is…empty. Suddenly he stopped at the side of the vast road and said “you drive” (cakap style kakkoi action hero for t3h lulz)
I said…ok. I drive…. I DROVE! Since there are not too many cars around, it’s fun cruisin’ the straight-forward road. I suddenly remembered Shiro aka ragey challenging me to reach 140 km/h. LOL, i actually tried that effort but then my oyaji went… “wow 120, that’s really fast”. OKaaaayyy… i slowed down before he has the urge to kill me or anything =__=;;. A really fast car whizzed past me and that kinda freaked me out. But then…zoooooooooooooom..!! wahhhh…that was FUN. Then I kept screwing up with the toll…
Much much later I had to go through some busy traffic…which I think I pretty much failed during the changing lanes part (kena marah wuuu). Cos I almost terlanggar kereta sebelah. I hope oyaji still have his heart in the right place, gomeeeen ne… T_T. I also failed parking! Cos i dunno how to estimate the section lines yet…
But overall, I think i did pretty good… especially in the highway ^=^
Can’t wait to drive a car in campus, but Grammar Nazi doesn’t allow me to break the rule here (where 2nd years cannot register cars, but motorcycles are allowed). Hopefully by the next session, I can have a (borrowed/inherited) ninjamobile (thanks mana for this cool name lol~).
Actually, the title should be.. Hetalia, countries personified.
So what’s with the cute pic vulpie…? i dunno, it reminds me of those moe girl pics. Which often made me go…ewwww… But this one is EPICLY CUTE cos…they’re all MEN (and a few women). And this story…is about history….*dozes off* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. NOT!
Axis Powers Hetalia (by Hidekazu Himaruya), a popular webcomic (among the girls apparently), which is about world’s history told in a way where the countries are the characters in human form. Interestingly, the character relationships are based on how the particular countries relate to each other in real life; allies? Enemies? Conquered? All is told in a funny way in APH. Amazing how they portrayed England and America to be brothers at first, and America grew so big, they ended up being seperated. Same goes for China and Japan (lol at the ‘Kanji’ comic strip). So if you’re tired of learning history by the wall of text method, I assure you, you WILL enjoy learning history through a wall of illustrations.
The artwork, however, doesn’t look as professional as your favourite manga or doujinshi’s style. As most of the comic strips are drawn in a scribbly and doodley way (reminds me of deady’s style). But in certain most important parts of the history, the comic is drawn with more details and effort. The webcomics are seperated into main storylines and extra stories; it ain’t neccessary to read them in order. One problem is sometimes it’s hard to differ from one character to another (I often got confused with England and Russia, Spain and South Italy…the author purposely made Canada and USA look almost similar but at least I can still differentiate). Otherwise, everything..ish just soooo cute! >w<
for those who are interested, I have only one warning:
Truth be told, I never expect to see so many of them in APH, but I did suspect since a lot of my ‘fangirling’ friends are crazy of APH… and I tried my best to innocently think it’s just full of bishies…. but I have no regrets. =D I’m happy to have discovered this webcomic. The day I first read it becomes the day I instantly become a fan of APH. Yesterday, to be precise. …well, of course the main reason is…becos…y’know~ Like my title says… “when countries are paired up” *snickers*…. Hoyeahhh it definitely set my fangirl mode on; it kept me rolling on the bed giggling. >o< That aside, I think homophobes can enjoy it as well…just for the lulz. I find myself laughing out loud from each substory to another. Worry not, some parts may appear to be romantic but it will end up getting the bubbles burst. And hetero couples DO exist too.
Man… I really can’t get enough of APH. So I urgently looked for the anime… which is supposed to be released this month… as I lurk and lurk around…
…I discovered that nationalistic groups in Korea protested against its launch by making an online petition, based on the allegations that their country was portrayed in an offensive manner, despite the fact that the anime did not even include Korea. The matter was taken up in the National Assembly in Korea, where the series was denounced as “equivalent to criminal conduct”. These allegations were supported, bizarrely enough, using a mixture of manipulated comic strips and, even more preoccupying, using fanart (that is, illustrations and drawings made by fans, as opposed to official artwork. ( source: http://community.livejournal.com/hetalia/583853.html? )
OMGWTF?? The broadcast is cancelled!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Dammit… what a disappointment! I’m soooo looking forward to seeing them (you-know-what) animated! Zetsubo Shitta!! *do the despair pose*
So the fans now are doing Petition! (click to support, ONEGAISHIMAAAAAAAAASU)
Oyeah, for those who are interested, here’s the index for the comic strips – Axis Powers Hetalia. If you like it, do join the petition. If you don’t… or even if you’re not interested..just…. just freakin sign the petition!! *clasps hands together* do it for me pleeeeeaaasseee~* *sparkly eyes* onegaiii orz…orz orz >.<
As promised after the end of reading Bremen, I decided to resume my consumption of BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad. I used to read the manga…but then, I feel like I wanted to quickly go through the story, I watch the anime instead. Cos I have only one week of holiday with assignments to finish (which I have not done yet!). Reading the manga might slow me down (as it has been..) because of the connection. And also, by watching the anime you get to know how the songs sound like.
Unfortunately, I found way to many English versions of BECK in Youtube. It’s not like the English version is bad, but somehow it made the anime seem kinda slow and boring. It wasn’t until I reach episode 20+ when I accidentally found the Japanese version argh! So I previewed the first Episode of Japanese version (with English subs), well, at least it has more ‘life’ to their expressions.
Storywise…it’s pretty much realistic. You don’t get to see the loser for a main character instantly become talented musician. Instead, we get to see how he slowly improves in playing the guitar. Which took him about one year to actually master. Impressive… There’s no GAR in the story…as you can see the person who was initially enthustiastic about forming the ultimate band almost gave up, but thanks to the protagonist persistence (and awesome lyrics + vocals), the band made it big.
When it comes to romance, too bad there was a lack of expression (i dunno if it’s bcos of the dub or the low quality of an animation), so I couldn’t feel what the characters feel… jealous? Shy? Embarrassed? Awkward..? I dunno…sure it’s no shojo genre, but still… this part should give a lot of impact.
Another thing… the author seem to have a grudge against bubble-gum pop, visual kei (or anything bishie-licious) and metal. Well, I have to say I that I agree, but that’s a lil bit of a one-sided opinion. I mean, oh well…maybe cos I like visual kei…not only because they’re pretty, but their songs are not that bad. But in BECK, the author purposely showed a bad example of pretty boy rock band ahaha 😄
The band name was named after a dog called BECK….
BECK or Mongolian Chop Squad known in the USA is a five-piece rock band, the members are;
- Yukio “Koyuki” Tanaka – The protagonist and also the last member for BECK. He plays the second guitar and takes the role of the vocalist for slower songs. He started off as a nobody…until he met Ryusuke Minami, his life changed as he got himself involved in music. He learned how to play the guitar from an old ex-olympic swimmer (also his swimming instructor). He had a crush on a childhood friend, but was merely an unrequited love as she thinks of him as a little brother.Later, he developed a relationship with Ryusuke’s younger sister. Koyuki may seem like a typical coward, but he’s different from Kobayakawa Sena (Eyeshield 21) – he has a strong determination and even dared himself to perform on stage..alone.
- Ryusuke “Ray” Minami – The founder of the band, the lead guitarist and the owner of Beck (the dog). He first met Koyuki when Koyuki saved Beck from a bunch of rowdy kids. Ryusuke lent Koyuki one of his guitars which eventually becomes the cause of all the trouble. But if that didn’t happen, there’s no amazing Beck as you see to the end. He’s close friends with one of the band members of “The Dying Breed” (hails from USA). Ryusuke is the one night stand type of guy, and though he went out with random girls, the band is always his top priority. Unless it’s about the rock band or music, he doesn’t care much about other people… nor about being friends. His favourite guitar, Prudence (or Lucille in the manga) has her own backstory.
- Yoshiyuki Taira – The bassist and the first person to be recruited into Ryusuke’s band. I don’t see much of his character in the anime, but he’s the most rational person among the five. He even questioned Ryusuke’s decision about taking in two newbies into the band and doubts their skillfulness. He’s too good of a bassist that Ryusuke and his rival fought over him.
- Tsunemi Chiba – The vocalist for fast-paced songs (and rap) and also the one responsible for naming the band, after staring at the dog for a few moments. Taira agreed to join Ryusuke only if Chiba is recruited as well. Chiba is loud and crazy! But ironically, he’s the class president and also the top student in his high school. To my surprise, he’s like the protective big brother type, where he voluntarily dealt with anyone who bullies Koyuki.
- Yuji “Saku” Sakurai – The drummer, who joined the band along with Koyuki. When Koyuki suffers a massive silent treatment by the school bully, he was the only one who talked to Koyuki (since he’s a transfer student, he probably had no idea what was going on lol). He’s a strong character, he didn’t feel threatened when the bullies confront him for talking to Koyuki. And..yeah… he’s the only person who stick with Koyuki all the way… >///>
Other characters…malas nak citer ahahah. go here la… List of Beck characters…
Cos i wanna talk about their music. Er…i’m not much of a fan of random rapping (In terms of Rock + Hip-hop, I only like Linkin Park’s Mike Shinoda’s rap cos they make sense) so most of their fast paced songs aren’t my cup of tea. But I’m currently addicted to Like a Foojin, By Her and Brainstorm. As for their slower songs, I dunno why they remind me of some…local indie band..or issit Indon band? I’m confused… but yeah, they do remind me of either one. It would be a turn of if it wasn’t for their lyrics. Srsly, i notice Japanese songs have much more beautiful lyrics than English songs and Malay/Indon. Er…of course I may not understand Japanese, but when I read the translations, I simply fell in love.
The Opening theme, HIT IN THE USA by Beat Crusaders is a worthy song as an intro for each episode. I don’t get tired of listening to it. So…I downloaded some of the BECK songs that i like… and was a lil disappointed that the Japanese versions had a lot of mispronunciations that slightly made the song go bad. So I lurked for the English versions, which sounded a lot better.
Okay, I can’t hold back anymore. I love this song (below)!! This is the English version of Slip Out (Little more than before) – vocals by Greg Ayres. Lyrics and mucis by Takuma (but the English version altered a few lines). My first impression of the song is… “omg…rock jiwang lulz…”. But listening to it while reading the lyrics, I think it has a powerful general message that I think everyone should indulge to. =)
I don’t know since when I changed to such a cold, cold-hearted guy
I have to thaw this frozen, icy, lonely heart of mine,
I like being wrapped with warmness more than anything else for sure
I’m gonna make my coming days and fill them with laughter and joy
I let myself down but being crueler than I thought I would be
I’m just a loser learning to care for the soul inside of me
I don’t give my heart to no one cause I don’t wanna waste my time
I tried to love this loneliness to slip out from where it hides.
Sorrow is what I hate but it’s grown my sensations
Regrets taught me how to make any hard decisions
Peace is always by my side but I’ve never felt it once
Love is not a word reserved only for the sweet romance
Well, I’m scared, I’m scared, I’m scared, I’m scared to death
And I’m scared to keep on going on my way
Well, I’m scared, I’m scared, I’m scared, I’m scared to death
And I’ll tell myself I’m special till the end
Recalling my torn, broken, aching heart of these long days
And all the memories I wanted to forget for making waves
Recalling, breaking, aching, crying, making sure I see
And I take all and grin at my future on the way.
So far…this is one of the few songs I dared myself to sing out loud (because I usually never do).
I shud consider reading the manga…cos the ending is not so satisfactory. D:
Keboringan lagi ^^
tagged by manamana.
rules : who’ve been selected need to write 10 things about the people who has tag you.
- Somebody I know from gforum
- Maid fetish
- Has 2 bands :3
- Self-proclaimed hime-sama… XD;;
- Cosplay pic collector
- Loves to type in small text >w>
- Is…a graphic designer..?
- Source of awesum music…and doujin (but i cant find my preference there…)
- ….belongs to mieko *jealousenviouslulz*
tag sum ppl.. aaa…erm…
- sape2 je…
I got my official driving license yesterday…after so many months of forgetting to renew my lesen P. Recently Oyaji re-trains me to drive again. First with manual car, then with auto (cruising with auto is fun!). We have two cars at home, each belongs to my parents, but most of the time Oka-san uses Oyaji’s (cos she’s more comfy with auto) and vice versa. The one she often use is the old yet sleek black wira which I requested my parents to inherit to myself. budden… i’m having 2nd thoughts. Cos it’s old…and it had a series of kerosakan some time ago. But I fell in love with that wira eversince my uncle bought it for himself… now dah second hand, belongs to dad.. kalo dapat aku jadi third hand. So i’m thinking of stealing my gramps ‘Perdana’…. |3
I wanna cruise in wira again!